Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Watch FOOD INC!


Initially, I was hesitant to watch FOOD INC because I felt like it would be a little too much "preaching to the choir". As a runner I am health conscious and choose to eat as healthy as possible. Living in San Francisco just makes it easier. There are great local markets and FARMERS MARKETS (use that link to find your closest farmers market!) to buy organic, local and independent farmers produce. I'm guessing as a fellow runner you might be in the same boat of feeling like you know what's up with your diet. I learned quite a bit a from watching this movie and it definitely made me more conscious about spreading the word. Hence, this blog post. It's a great movie to buy, watch and then pass along to a friend. Here's a link to buy the DVD on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails